In this article
Zoom is an online meetings solution making it easier for corporations to collaborate internally for sharing ideas, devising project goals and objectives, and making key business decisions coinciding all company stakeholders. Its video conferencing capabilities also allow it to be used for hosting webinars for external audiences, too.
Where Zoom does wonders in resolving the business pain of allowing teams to collaborate in real-time, VIDIZMO empowers such meeting solutions with its out-of-the-box content hosting, storage, and management capabilities to make the valuable discussions and ideas live forever.
Coupled with VIDIZMO's advanced processing and secure sharing features, Zoom online meetings can be made easily accessible, searchable and shareable from anywhere, anytime.
Here is a guide to integrating Zoom with VIDIZMO:
Before you start
- Make sure to log in to your VIDIZMO Portal as an Administrator or Manager role to configure Zoom App.
- Make sure you have a Zoom client, using which you have recorded an online meeting.
In order to let VIDIZMO Application connect to Zoom, you will have to provide us some credentials. Here's how you can obtain them:
- Log into your Zoom client or web portal at https://www.zoom.us/profile/setting and go to scroll to the bottom of your settings to Integration Authentication to obtain your API Key and API Secret.
- Copy these keys for later use in VIDIZMO Portal.
Here are a few easy steps of integration using your VIDIZMO Portal.
Go to Apps Section
iii. Click on the Settings tab and you'll be directed to Portal Settings page.
2. On Portal Settings page:
i. Click on the Apps to expand the list of application services that you can integrate with.
ii. Select Video Conferencing where you can set up Zoom.
iii. Click on the settings icon against Zoom to connect its app in VIDIZMO and enable its services in your portal.
Configure Zoom App
1. On the Zoom App settings screen:
i. Paste the API Key that you copied from your Zoom Client/Web Portal in the above step.
ii. Paste the API Secret that you copied from your Zoom Client/Web Portal in the above step.
iii. Here, you need to enter the Email Addresses of the users you want to allow for uploading Zoom's meetings directly to VIDIZMO Portal.
iv. Additionally, you may set Default Publish Settings for the video content you will be uploading to the portal i.e. choose if you wish to directly publish the recorded meetings on the portal to be accessible for viewing (subject to your portal's security policies), or do you wish to upload them to drafts form where henceforth, you can go onto configure its media settings and publish at your own will.
v. Click on Save Changes to proceed with the settings.
2. After configuring Zoom settings, go back to Video Conferencing Apps screen and toggle to button against settings icon to activate the Zoom App in your portal.
Read our blog to understand more about the wonders of integrating Zoom with VIDIZMO.