VIDIZMO supports best-of-breed, industry-leading player that works optimally with any organization's network and enables smooth playback experience to viewers. With VIDIZMO player, you can:
Play/pause video or seek to click at any point in a video
Increase/decrease volume level
Bookmark the media playback page
Enable/disable subtitles from the bottom of the player
Select video resolution from given renditions or select auto
Speed up/down a video playback using different speeds for forward and rewind
Resume video from the last watched portion
Watch the video in full screen or theater mode
Preview thumbnail across the video for easier navigation
VIDIZMO allows it users to view the closed captions uploaded with the media file in Transcription Pane at the right-hand side of the player. By using this pane, the users can perform a number of actions on the media file's captions, such as:
- Search for a term within the transcript
- Increase/decrease the font size
- Editing the transcript
- Downloading the transcript
- Navigating to a specific time in transcripts by using timed comments on the playback page
To read more, visit Understanding Transcription Pane in VIDIZMO.
VIDIZMO users can provide their feedback for the media uploaded on the Portal. These feedback options include:
- Like/dislike the media. To see how to do that, read How to Rate Media.
- Share media to social channels such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc., or share via email. To see how to do that, read How to Share Media on Social Media Platforms.
- Favorite media to add it to your ‘My Media’ page. To see how to do that, read How to Add or Remove Media from Favorites.
- Report media to moderators. To see how to do that, read How to Report Media.
- Download the media. To see how to do that, read How to Download Media from Playback Page.
Using the overflow menu beside the aforementioned options, you can:
- Edit media's settings. To learn more about Media Settings, see: Understanding Media Settings.
- Embed media to external web pages. To learn more about it, see: How to Embed Media on Other Platforms.
- View Quick Media Statistics which show the media's total views, likes and comments. To learn more about it, see: How to View Media Statistics.
VIDIZMO allows users to comment on media to increase user collaboration within the Portal. Users can also leave a timestamp within the comment, which is clickable and direct users to that specific point in a video. To know how to do that, read How to Comment on Media.
VIDIZMO also offers a Related Media section at the right-hand corner, allowing viewers to navigate to media similar to the one they are currently playing back or usually , usually or recently played back. To read more about related media, visit How to View Related Media.
Roles and Permissions
All roles, namely Viewers, Contributors, Moderators, Managers and Administrators can access the Playback Page. The permissions may vary according to your configured settings.