VIDIZMO Administrators can view the Monthly report of the following items:
- Total Portals allowed in the Account
- Total registered Users allowed
- Total Active User per month
- Storage: The amount of storage allowed to store content on your local or cloud-based storage.
- Transcoding: The process of producing different renditions of a video which is measured in GB.
- Total number of Administrators, Managers, Moderators, Contributors and Viewers
These parameters are classified by the following attributes:
- Consumed: The number of resources utilized by a user.
- Package Limit: The extent to which a resource can be utilized by a user.
- Overage: The extent to which a resource has been used in excess.
By default, the current month's view is generated. A user can select any other month via the dropdown option.
Note: VIDIZMO restricts uploading when the storage exceeds the allocated capacity, however, this does not impact other billing parameters.
Note: If the usage exceeds the Account package, the Overage will be charged.
Permissions & Roles:
- Only the Administrators of an Account can view the Billing tab.