VIDIZMO allows the user to add a profile picture that removes anonymity and enhances credibility of a user. Moreover, a user can remove the profile picture with a new one as per need.
All registered users are allowed to update or remove their Profile Picture from the Portal.
1. From the Portal's Homepage:
i. Click on the User icon on the top right to access Profile under My Profile.
ii. Click on Profile.
2. From the Profile page:
i. Click on Edit Profile.
3. Your profile information is in edit mode now.
i. Click on the Profile icon.
4. At Add/Edit Profile Picture, you can upload your profile picture.
i. Click on Select File to upload your profile picture.
ii. Click on the Upload button.
Note: You may select PNG or JPEG image formats for your profile picture.
You have now successfully updated your profile picture on your Personal Profile page. In addition, you can similarly remove your existing profile picture with the new one by following the above steps.
5. Click Update button to save changes.
Once your profile picture is updated, you will be able to see the image in the following places:
1. On the top right User icon.
2. On the Playback page, the profile picture will appear in the comments section if the user has commented on the video.
Roles and Permissions
- Administrator, Manager, Moderator, Contributor and Viewer can add or update their Profile Picture.