Users are logged out of VIDIZMO by default after a few minutes of inactivity. VIDIZMO Administrators and Managers have the option to extend this time by specifying the number of minutes. Once you have set the login timeout, users will stay logged in for the set period even if they close the browser or shut down the computer.
Manager+ roles are required to add the time in minutes specifying how long this action will retain the session.
1. From the Account/ Portal's Homepage
i. Click on the menu icon on the top left-hand corner of the screen to bring up the left navigation pane.
ii. Then click on the down arrow to expand the Admin section.
iii Select the Control Panel to open the Manage Portal navigation pane.
2. The Login Timeout screen offers three options:
1. Default Timeout: This is the default time, set to the standard 20 minutes, to keep a user logged in during a single session.
2. Unlimited Timeout: As the name suggests, by selecting this option, the application does not log out the user. The user will be logged out if the browser is closed and browser cache is cleared intentionally.
3. Limited Timeout: Use this option to define your own timeout in minutes. The steps below will describe how to set a Limited Timeout.
From the Manage Portal navigation pane:
i. Click on the Security to expand its options.
ii. Select Login under the Security.
iii. Select Limited Timeout checkbox
iv. Input the Login Timeout in minutes in the field box
v. Click on the Update Button to save changes.
A notification will be displayed stating: Portal details have been updated successfully.