VIDIZMO offers the ability for users to manage media availability for a specific duration. Users can define the duration for which the individual media will be available on the Portal. It allows publishing and scheduling of media for future availability or expires the media after a specific duration.
VIDIZMO grants its users the permission to set media expiry dates. This means that the relevant media will vanish from the portal once its expiry date is reached. Thus, users get the leverage to decide the availability tenure of media files after which they are no longer available on the portal.
Here is a step by step guide to setup media availability:
1. Click on the red Add New Media (+) icon towards the bottom right-hand corner.
2. You will be redirected to the Add New Media page. Click on Upload Media to upload your media files.
3. From the Upload Media screen, drag-and-drop videos in the box or click on the link Click here to Upload.
4. Once the process is complete, you will be redirected to the Media Settings, select the Access tab. It has three main sections:
i. Who can access it
ii. How to access it
iii. When will it be available
It is in this "When will it be available" section that you can define the media availability and expiry.
5. If you have defined the media expiration date, the video will automatically become unavailable when it reaches that expiration date and will be moved to the Expired tab in the Media Manager.
i. Select the Starting date and time.
ii. Select the End date.
iii. Select the time at which you wish the media to be unavailable.
iv. Click on Save.
Note: Users having Moderator or above roles can see the expired media in Media Manager's Expired tab.